Thank you for your interest in Girls on the Run and Heart & Sole. Getting a program started at your school is the first step in transforming the lives of girls in your community and giving them the confidence to boldly pursue their dreams and activate their limitless potential. Complete the 3 steps above and review the checklist below and you will be on your way to realizing the impact of Girls on the Run.
NEW PROGRAM SITE CHECKLIST
- Recruit 2-3 VOLUNTEER COACHES who must attend GOTR Coach Training and complete volunteer requirements.
- Provide a safe, dedicated OUTDOOR space for practice and running activities.
- Provide a safe, dedicated INDOOR space option for inclement weather.
- Identify 2 DAYS A WEEK for practices that are 90 minutes in length.
- Share your new GOTR or Heart & Sole program with your school community.
- Teams must consist of 8-15 GIRLS.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions about starting a program site, please contact our Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.