It’s a place for families to experience healthy fun & connect with other members in their community!
For adults, Y membership opens the doors to discovering energy they never thought they had!
It’s a wholesome place for teens to spend time with friends!
For seniors, Y membership offers activities to help & prevent health issues and a social community for all!
People join the YMCA for the support they need to make a difference in their lives.
Your Y Experience
At the Y, a supportive community is a big part of healthy living. Your membership includes four sessions with a personal Y Coach who will help you set goals, make a plan and discover activities you’ll enjoy. Your Y coach will help you become familiar with everything the Y has to offer you and your family. Your personal Y coach is here to encourage and support you along the way. Your membership also includes...
- Access to all eight YMCA of Greater Brandywine locations
- Reciprocity with all Pennsylvania & Delaware YMCA's - Facility access
- Childwatch where kids stay and play while parents workout or take a class
- Group exercise classes for all ages and fitness levels
- Fun activities for the whole family
- Specific programs geared towards adults
- Specialized senior programs for active older adults
Reduced fees for programs such as:
- Summer Day Camp
- Swim Lessons
- Youth Sports