YMCA programs run on a variety of different schedules, offering greater flexibility for participants to find programs that meet their schedule. The Y offers 7-week session programs, school-year (Academy) programs and seasonal programs.
7-Week Session Programs
YMCA session programs are offered for seven weeks six times a year. Session programs include swim lessons, arts programs, sports classes and more.
Late Fall 2019
- Late fall programs run from October 28 to December 15, 2019
- Registration opens on Monday, August 12
- Online registration ends on Sunday, October 27
- In-person registration ends on Sunday, November 10
- Winter programs run from January 6 to February 23, 2020
- Registration opens on Monday, November 18
- Online registration closes on Sunday, January 5
- In-person registration closes on Sunday, January 19
Early Spring 2020
- Early spring programs run from March 2 to April 19, 2020
- Registration opens on Monday, January 20
- Online registration closes on Sunday, March 1
- In-person registration closes on Sunday, March 15
Many of our childcare, dance and gymnastics programs run on an academy or school year calendars, beginning in September and running through May or June. Registration for these programs opens on August 12, 2019, and interested parties can register throughout the year. Payments are made through a monthly or weekly payment plan.
Youth Sports Leagues
Youth Sports Leagues are eight-week programs offered four times a year, Early Fall, Late Fall, Winter and Spring. They teach team play and skills. Registration is open year-round, beginning on July 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 sports season.