YMCA programs run on a variety of different schedules, offering greater flexibility for participants to find programs that meet their schedule. The Y offers 7-week session programs, school-year (Academy) programs and seasonal programs.
7-Week Session Programs
YMCA session programs are offered for seven weeks six times a year. Session programs include swim lessons, arts programs, sports classes and more.
Late Spring 2019
- Late spring programs run from April 22 to June 9, 2019.
For Brandywine YMCA, Jennersville YMCA, Oscar Lasko YMCA, & West Chester Area YMCA:
- Member Registration opens on Saturday, April 6
- Non-Member Registration opens on Saturday, April 13
For Lionville Community YMCA, Kennett Area YMCA and Upper Main Line YMCA:
- Registration opens for all on Monday, February 4
- Summer programs run from June 17 to August 25, 2019.
- Registration opens on Monday, May 6.
Early Fall 2019
- Early fall programs run from September 3 to October 20, 2019.
- Registrations opens in mid-August.
Late Fall 2019
- Late fall programs run from October 28 to December 15, 2019.
- Registration opens in mid-September.
Many of our childcare, dance and gymnastics programs run on an academy or school year calendars, beginning in September and running through May or June. Registration for these programs is ongoing.
Youth Sports Leagues
Youth Sports Leagues are eight-week programs offered four times a year. They teach team play and skills. Registration is open year-round.
- Registration Cutoff: March 31, 2019
- Late Registration Ends: April 7, 2019*
- Schedules Provided to Registered Families: April 8, 2019
*Late registrations are accepted for our seasonal youth sports leagues with an additional fee.